The LP-SPL02 course provides students with a basic knowledge of the operation of the Splunk system and its administration and focuses on learning the methods detailed analysis and correlations of large data sets that Splunk enables. All these aspects of working with the Splunk system are discussed during lectures and supported by many practical exercises carried out in the AWS EC2 environment (Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud 2)
lectures 40% + labs 60%
We place emphasis on practical skills.
This course is designed for advanced users and IT analysts.
what will you learn
During the training, you will learn the basics of the Splunk system as well as statistical functions, data correlation and forecasting trends thanks to the system.
Basic knowledge on IT and statistic is required.
- Office supplies (notebook and pen)
- Clients receive personalized certificates signed by Linux Polska
Outline for this course
- Splunk placement in the enterprise architecture
- Operating principles of Splunk
- Splunk’s interface
- Basic concepts (event, source of events, etc.)
- Basics of the Splunk query language
- Basics of data modeling (extractions, models)
- Creating and configuration scheduled reports and alerts
- Building your own applications based on Splunk
- Security management in the Splunk system
Splunk data analysis
- Introduction to statistics – statistical concepts in the Splunk environment
- Application of Splunk statistical functions (measures, data grouping)
- Data correlation
- Trend forecasting and analyzing (“predictive analytics”)
- Study of anomalies