The LP-SPL01 course focuses on providing students with a basic knowledge of the architecture and operation of the Splunk system and its administration. All aspects of working with the Splunk system are discussed during the lectures and supported by many practical exercises carried out in the AWS EC2 environment (Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud 2).
lectures 40% + labs 60%
We place emphasis on practical skills.
This course is designed for IT professionals and administrators.
what will you learn
During the training you will learn basic knowledge about the construction and operation of the Splunk system and its administration.
Experience in configuration and administration of operating systems is required (preferred Linux).
- Office supplies (notebook and pen)
- Clients receive personalized certificates signed by Linux Polska
Outline for this course
- Splunk placement in the enterprise architecture
- Operating principles of Splunk
- Splunk’s interface
- Basic concepts (event, source of events, etc.)
- Basics of the Splunk query language
- Basics of data modeling (extractions, models)
- Creating and configuration scheduled reports and alerts
- Building your own applications based on Splunk
- Security management in the Splunk system
- Splunk system’s technical architecture
- Data processing on Splunk
- Indexing configuration (creation, operation, archiving and parameterization of indexes)
- Distributed configuration management (use of UF and Deployment Server)
- Typical administrative problems along with solutions