Access to the data provided may be given to the Controller’s trusted partners, who participate in the performance of the above-mentioned activities, e.g. administrators of marketing or telecommunication services systems, administrators of servers on which the data are stored, including entities from outside the European Economic Area, i.e. from the United States, who declared their compliance with the agreement concluded between the United States and the European Union, based on the decision of the European Commission dated July 12, 2016, called “The EU-US Privacy Shield”, which is considered a procedure ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Linux Polska processes information to improve the Website so that it is user-friendly. The data that we can acquire relate to: access date and time, browsed pages and files, the user's country, the user's organization (based on the IP address), type and version of the browser.
The User, using the "Share" button located on the Website, signs in to Twitter. The cookie is saved when the browser acquires access to Twitter.
The User, using the "Share" button located on the Website, signs in to LinkedIn. The cookie is saved when the browser acquires access to LinkedIn.
The ZOHO SalesIQ system used by Linux Polska, using a plug-in, collects data such as the Internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, URL address, available files, time zone and the operating system of visitors to the Website.
Google Analytics analyzes websites, as well as collects information about how Internet users utilize the analyzed website, using cookies for this purpose. The data includes: the place from which the user came to the Website, the type of device, the number of visits, the pages visited, the duration of the visit to the Website, the date of visit on the Website.
Modifications of cookies
- Data controller
The controller of personal data of users of the Website, customers or physical persons acting for clients, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), is Linux Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 123 A; 02-017 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000326158, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 7010181018, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 141791601 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller), who can be contacted in matters related to the protection of personal data via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Controller processes personal data for the purposes of a) preparing and executing orders for contractually rendered services, providing information about the services offered to the extent necessary to perform the contract – art. 6 sec. 1b of the Regulation; b) testing the level of customer satisfaction, determining the level of service quality and customer satisfaction with the services provided, which is the implementation of the justified interest of the Controller – art. 6 sec. 1f of the Regulation; c) offering services within the framework of direct marketing of services, being the implementation of the justified interest of the Controller – art. 6 sec. 1f of the Regulation; d) transferring commercial information using electronic means of communication as a part of the direct marketing of services, based on the consent of the person whose data is processed – art. 6 sec. 1a of the Regulation.
- A person whose data is processed (data subject) for the purposes specified in points 2b) and 2c) above, has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data at any time, which will result in the cessation of processing for these purposes.
- The data subject has the right to request access to his/her personal data, the right to rectify them, erase them or limit their processing, the right to transfer the data, as well as the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The person whose data is processed for the purpose specified in point 2d) above has the right, at any time, to withdraw consent to the processing of the data for this purpose.
- Personal data may be communicated to the Controller's trusted partners who participate in the performance of services provided by the Controller, such as system administrators for handling marketing or communications, server administrators, on which the data is stored, as well as to other recipients if such transfer results from legal provisions. Personal data of natural persons, including natural persons acting for clients, are processed in IT systems used by the Controller. The personal data processed includes data previously provided to the Controller, including, but not limited to: name and surname, client company, the position of the contact persons, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or other business contact details. In order to perform contractual services, payment data are also processed, including credit card numbers, bank account numbers.
- The data will be kept for the period necessary to perform the contracts, as well as for the period specified by legal regulations regarding determination, investigation, recording, defense in the field of civil claims or public-legal obligations, specified by the provisions of the tax and accounting law.
In the scope of the data processed for the purposes of direct marketing, data will be processed until an objection is raised or consent is withdrawn, respectively.
- Providing personal data is a voluntary act that allows the Controller to take action before concluding the contract and to perform the contract, as well as to prepare offers for other services of the Controller.
- When processing personal data, the Controller adheres to the mandatory legal regulations, and declares to ensure the level of security set by the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration as regards personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 100, item 1024), applicable to the "high system" and will fulfill obligations resulting from the obligation to apply security measures at the "HIGH" level, pursuant to the appendix to the above-mentioned Regulation.
Linux Polska is not responsible for any incidents occurring while browsing the Website resulting from the actions of third parties, nor is it liable for any malfunctioning of the Website for reasons beyond its control, including for reasons attributable to third parties or resulting from force majeure.